As part of staff training, we will be self-quarantining as a group while preparing for the summer to ensure our camper’s well being. Please reach out to Reema with any questions, and we will be be holding an in-depth operational guideline session for these procedures during training.
The CDC and American Camp Association have released operational guidelines for summer camps (Which we encourage you to read if you wish), and PA localities are following suite with supplemental camp oriented requirements. In light of these helpful insights, we ask the following before the arrival to camp:
- All staff will be required to wear cloth masks whenever social distancing isn’t feasible during activities at camp. We ask that all staff bring any cloth masks they own and ask around to see if their friends or family would be able to provide them with a cloth mask or two to supplement our provisions
- Any PPE you already have (face shields, disposable gloves/masks, hand sanitizer, disinfectant, etc) we ask that you bring with you
- Please follow all self-isolate for two weeks before camp (starting 5/20 for leadership and 5/26 for general staff) and let us know immediately if you display any signs or symptoms of the virus.
- Please familiarize yourself with proper hand washing, hygiene, and social distancing protocol, and symptoms of Covid-19
Please be aware that:
- This year may require us to have a “closed campus.” This means trips off campus, both through camp and on personal time, may be limited to help protect our community.
- We may ask staff to undergo testing or screening upon arrival to ensure we have a healthy community