As mentioned in our parent handbook and on our transportation and baggage form, all luggage must arrive before the start of camp. There are no exceptions to this requirement. We have a number of options for luggage arrival and departure for our families. Please pick the option that works best for your family.
As noted above, all luggage must arrive before the start of camp. Options for getting your camper’s things to camp are as follows:
- Luggage Drop off: You are welcome to drop off luggage on campus during our drop off day. All drop offs will be on campus at 200 Seminary Street in Pennsburg, PA 18073. Drop off will take place in the parking lot across from the football field (check out our virtual tour to preview where this parking lot is on campus). Staff will be present to help you unload luggage.
First/Full Session drop off day:
Monday, June 17th from 4:30pm to 7:30pm.
Second Session drop off day:
Wednesday, July 10th at 7:30-8:30 P.M
- Shipping Luggage: We work with a company called ShipCamps who can arrange for round trip logistics for bags. Please follow the link below to arrange for your son’s luggage. Please note that we recommend packing bags so that they are less than 50lbs per bag, as this will save you money on shipping.
We have the following options when getting your camper’s luggage at the end of camp. We recommend you consider all the options and pick the most cost effective option for you:
- If you are picking up your son on campus, you can pick up his luggage with him. We will send specific information about pickup about a week before departure.
- If your son is flying home unaccompanied or you are an international family, we can on occasion arrange for luggage to depart with him on his flight, but all fees associated with checked baggage must be taken care of beforehand, and proof of fee payment must be sent to the office. We recommend arranging shipping instead to avoid any delays in your son’s flight home.
- Any family utilizing one of our transportation stops that is not an on campus pickup (including our Plymouth Meeting, MD, NJ, and accompanied flight from the airport stops) must utilize ShipCamps.
- You can schedule a one way or round trip through their website.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to a great summer!